And just a reminder of how you will be taking care of;
When you purchase tickets, you and your guests will be seated together and we will not be seating guests from different groups at the same table (as we used to do in the past). Table sizes will range from two guests to six guests as this is the maximum table size allowed currently.
- Wine glasses will be set on your table ahead of time and will be upside down for you to turn over for us to pour your wines throughout the tasting.
- Cutlery will be rolled-up in your napkin for the first two courses and then, will be delivered to your table on a plate for the following courses.
- The restaurant will be equipped with multiple hand sanitizing ‘stations.’
- The floors will be clearly marked to indicate the direction of movement through the restaurant to ensure social distancing requirements are met as guests are getting seated and traveling to and from the restrooms.
- Restrooms will be staffed by a guest services attendant who will ensure all restrooms are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All Piva staff will be wearing masks throughout dinner service and will wear gloves when clearing plates, glasses and cutlery from tables.
Our commitments to you and your guests are a safe experience at Piva and an excellent culinary and wine journey with us.
We cannot wait to see you all!